UKPTA - Benefits of membership
Membership of the UKPTA enables Practitioners to -
- use the letters RPP and the UKPTA logo, to be recognised nationally and internationally as a professionally trained Practitioner;
- benefit from being in the published UKPTA membership list available to the general public;
- have your interests represented nationally by the only organisation representing Polarity Practitioners in the UK;
- make use of publicity carried out on your behalf by the UKPTA and the resources and functions contained within the 'search engine optimised' UKPTA website, including -
- personal web pages (no need to develop your own);
- bespoke and personalised templates for business cards, leaflets, posters (again making considerable savings in artwork and printing);
- the ability to publish your own Polarity resources such as articles, testimonials and case studies, to publicise your work.
- benefit from, and participate in, the international development of the concept of Polarity;
- attain credibility through membership of the British Complementary Medicine Association, including being able to use their logo and be in their membership list for the general public;
- access savings on practice insurance and membership fees of the BCMA, as a direct result of being a member of the UKPTA;
- save time and effort, through benefitting from UKPTA-negotiated Group applications to BCMA;
- benefit from a unique process of self-directed supervision and peer support within the UKPTA, to help you develop your confidence and skills base as a Polarity Practitioner;
- benefit from business support advice through the UKPTA.
Membership provides Practitioners and Friends with -
- receipt of the free UKPTA Circuit Newsletter;
- access to the UKPTA Website, the Polarity Therapists' Handbook and other Polarity Resources not available to the general public;
- the right to attend and participate at the UKPTA AGM;
- the right to vote at the UKPTA AGM (Practitioners only);
- the right to attend the UKPTA annual Polarity Gathering;
- the ability to share your experience and explore new developments with the Polarity community (other UKPTA Associates and Friends) at local peer support group meetings;
- the ability to reduce costs of membership and the AGM, by introducing new 'friends' to the Association (ultimately membership could end up costing you nothing).
Alternatively, if you have more questions about the benefits of membership of the UKPTA then please click here to contact us.